- Make into a Vinaigrette (4 parts Olive Oil to 1 part Vinegar) or use directly as a salad dressing, on vegetables or even mixed as a drink.
- Sprinkle over desserts, especially halved strawberries. Terrific on all cold meats – especially those with preservative.
- Delicious on avocado, all fruit, fresh asparagus & green beans.
- Use in place of pineapple on a ham steak. Use in place of Balsamic and is only ½ the price!
- Makes a refreshing drink. (1 finger of vinegar, ice & top-up with soda, tonic or lemonade)
- Makes the best marinade. Add 2 tbsp (30cc) to water when poaching eggs.
- Use instead of malt vinegar when cooking corned beef. Sprinkle over Yorkshire Pudding.
- No fat, animal products, fish products or nuts. Gluten Free – made with Wine Vinegar.
- Requires no refrigeration but keep in a cool dark place. Low Sodium - 16 mg/100 g.
For an independent view, go to http://www.kiwireviews.co.nz/review/4558-sids-raspberry-vinegar
300 ml glass bottle with tamper-proof top.
Wine Vinegar, Raspberry Juice, Sugar.
NUTRIENTS PER 100 g:
Energy - 1116 kJ
Protein - 0.2 g
Fat (tot) - 0 g
Fat (sat) - 0 g
Carbohydrate - 50 g
Sugars - 50 g
Sodium - 16 mg
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50
Under $50 - Delivery Prices (added at checkout):
|North Island (except rural delivery)||$8|
|North Island (rural delivery)||$13|
|South Island (except rural delivery)||$9|
|South Island (rural delivery)||$13|
|Australia - 60% of order total|
Personal and fast service guaranteed. All SIDS SAUCE products carry a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.