Gluten Free – made with Wine Vinegar. Low Sodium - 16.1 mg/100 g.
- Make into a Vinaigrette (4 parts Olive Oil to 1 part Vinegar) or use directly as a salad dressing.
- Sprinkle over desserts, especially halved strawberries. Terrific on all cold meats – especially those with preservative.
- Delicious on avocado, all fruit, fresh asparagus & green beans.
- Use in place of pineapple on a ham steak. Use in place of Balsamic and is only ½ the price!
- Makes a refreshing drink. (1 finger of vinegar, ice & top-up with soda, tonic or lemonade)
- Makes the best marinade. Add 2 tbsp (30cc) to water when poaching eggs.
- Use instead of malt vinegar when cooking Corned Beef. Sprinkle over Yorkshire Pudding.
- Contains no fat, animal products, fish products or nuts.
Requires no refrigeration but keep in a cool dark place.
For an independent, unbiased review, go to http://www.kiwireviews.co.nz/review/4521-sids-boysenberry-vinegar
250 ml glass bottle.
Wine Vinegar, Boysenberry Juice, Sugar.
NUTRIENTS PER 100 g:
Energy - 1023 kJ
Protein - 0.2 g
Fat (tot) - 0 g
Fat (sat) - 0 g
Carbohydrate - 0 g
Sugars - 40 g
Sodium - 16.1 mg
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50
Under $50 - Delivery Prices (added at checkout):
|North Island (except rural delivery)||$8|
|North Island (rural delivery)||$13|
|South Island (except rural delivery)||$9|
|South Island (rural delivery)||$13|
|Australia - 60% of order total|
Personal and fast service guaranteed. All SIDS SAUCE products carry a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.